How do I evict my boyfriend or girlfriend if they don’t pay rent?

If you own property and you let your boyfriend or girlfriend reside there and they’re not paying rent, you actually can evict them. It’s a little bit of a different procedure. It’s called an ejectment. This is not the typical scenario, however it does happen from time to time. The process will take a little longer and it is a little bit more complicated, so if you’re not sure on how to approach the subject, you may want to consult with an attorney.